Our Comprehensive Home Visit Service Includes
- Allocation of your own specially trained local consultant who will guide you through the whole process.
- Arrangement of appointment at a time and date convenient to you (evenings and weekends included).
- All aspects of the documentation prepared, including all accompanying LPA Registration Forms.
- Your local consultant will oversee the signing and witnessing of your documents to ensure they are legally valid.
- Consultant will act as certificate provider on LPAs to ensure the person giving power of attorney understands and that the forms are acceptable to the courts.
- If an LPA application qualifies for court fee reduction, we will arrange for relevant remission/exemption forms to be completed and advise what evidence is required.
- Steele Rose will register LPAs on your behalf, meaning all correspondence with the courts is dealt with by us.
- Once registered, your LPA will be returned to you by recorded post. It can then used by your attorneys.
- Wills can be retained by you or kept at our secure fireproof storage facility.